Chua Nigeria Limited Since 1998, has performed thousands of marine consulting services for different clients across five primary markets With several years of experience and expertise, Chua Nigeria Limited understands how to best focus personnel and capabilities within specific market disciplines to provide the best service possible to our clients.
About the organization: kindly see https://www.chuanigeria.com/
At Chua Nigeria Limited, our experience gives our clients insights and skills that result in strong safety practices, a lower rate of incidents and cost efficient projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Local Content Regulatory Compliance Specialist.
Experience: 5 – 8 years
Essential duties may include:
- Identify, secure and maintain new client’s business opportunities for the company.
- Advising clients on strategic maritime compliance and providing expert regulatory guidance on local content regulations
- Provide Cabotage and Maritime labour compliance support
- Lead regulatory group on projects from inception to client deliverables
- Assist clients in navigating the regulatory permitting process on projects ranging from marine operations, ports and jetties pipelines, oil and gas facilities, and manage permitting projects.
- Coordinate vessel chandelling services
- Vessel charter and processing
- Arrange and supervise logistics for offshore facilities
- Assist in the preparation of communications, letters and meetings with government authorities.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to project team
- Conduct audits or inspections in different project locations and monitor implementation of corrective actions
- Provide support during stakeholder consultation workshops/Meetings
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.