CBN introduced a N50 billion Targeted Credit Facility (TCF) as a stimulus package to support households and micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) that are affected by the coronavirus pandemic.
Also Read: CBN Covid-19 Loan: FG Begins Disbursement
To know if your Application for the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Covid-19 Loan has been approved? If yes, please follow the step by step Procedures here:
- Visit: https://covid19.nmfb.com.ng/
- You will be Asked to Choose SME or Household
- Click on the Category you Applied for
- A page will be displayed, asking for your BVN
- Enter your correct Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Click on Validate BVN
If there is an approval, you will receive a Congratulatory message from the Portal stating the Applicants Name, Approved Loan Amount, Loan Tenor and Loan Moratorium, asking you to Accept or Reject.
- Click on Accept
- Enter your Full Name and Bank Account Number
- Click on Submit.
- Then wait for 2-3 days to receive your money directly into your bank account.
If your loan is not approved, you will get a response that says; Sorry, Your loan has not been approved. Please check back later.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
You can also provide us your phone number or email Address for more updates or join our whatsapp group Soundcity info group https://chat.whatsapp.com/GKLQ5fDFFGcHGZnMdQzMTH