Open Call for Applications – Standard Chartered Women in Tech Incubation Programme. The programme seeks to recruit the best entrepreneurial minds of women-led startup teams using digital technology as a key driver of innovation in business. Funding opportunities will be made available to successful applicants from the incubation programme. Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- The business must be led by a female entrepreneur
- Business owner may be seeking support for customer, product, and/or business model.
- Key persons of the business (preferably 2 founders) must be available to undertake the 3-month incubation programme from March to May 2022
- Prize fund should be utilized primarily for building the digital technology and any balance to be used in the business.
- The business must already be using digital technology or have a clear need to incorporate digital technology to enable their business to grow.
- Business incubation
- Personalised mentorship
- Access to legal, accounting, financial planning and tech support
- Access to networking opportunities with fellow successful applicants and industry experts.
- $10,000 equity-free grant seed funding for the top five (5) finalists from the incubation programme.
- Six (6) months ongoing support from Standard Chartered, BongoHive and a network of coaches and mentors.
Application Deadline: 16th January 2022
Women in Tech Incubation Programme Application Process:
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks. Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload