Anheuser Busch InBev is the world’s leading brewer. We produce over 500 beers, including world-famous brands such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Local Africa brands such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we want like-minded, hard-working and passionate people to join our teams in Africa.
At Anheuser-Busch InBev, We are recruiting to fill the position:
Job Title: Microbiologist and Food Safety Specialist – Quality
Employment Type: Full Time
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology/ Biological Sciences or equivalent
- 2 – 3 Years in Laboratory, Brewing or Packaging Operations
Traits and Competencies Required:
- Assertive and analytical
- Proven leadership ability
- Good knowledge of Food Safety and Micro Laboratory Systems, processes and analyses
- Good understanding of HACCP, GMP standards and CIP requirements.
- Computer literate
- Good all – round knowledge of AB InBev manufacturing processes and philosophies
- Proven knowledge and experience in integrating and facilitating a multidisciplinary group of skills, specialists and functions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good auditing skills Information systems knowledge
- Analytical ability
- Problem Solving ability Ability to work in teams
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Also Click on the link to join our Facebook page Join Facebook Page