Airtel Africa plc is an Anglo-Indian provider of telecommunications and mobile money services, with a presence in 14 countries in Africa, primarily in East Africa and Central and West Africa. Airtel Africa offers mobile voice and data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally.
About the organization: kindly see https://airtel.africa/
At Airtel Africa plc, We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data and VAS Revenue Assurance Officer
Experience: 4 years
- To provide assurance on integrity, accuracy and completeness of Data (GPRS) revenue stream
- To identify risk inherent in these transactions and ensure risks are mitigated, thereby minimizing loss and maximize revenue from the data stream.
- Ensure/give informed opinions as to integrity, completeness and accuracy of all VAS, tariff applications and revenue computation & share for VAS Assurance under the Revenue Assurance & Fraud Management function.
- To ensure all Data traffic/CDRs are captured and billed appropriately.
- Data Revenue completeness
- To eliminate/reduce all forms of revenue losses.
- Accuracy and Completeness of Subscriber Account
- To ensure customer resolution is in line with laid down procedures and processes
- Ensure payments to all VAS vendors
- To block possible revenue leakage points
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science
- A professional qualification, CISA, CISM is desirable
- 4+ years’ experience in the Telecommunications industry (Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management Functions)
How To Apply: Interested Candidates should Use the link(s) below to apply online