Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
About the organization: kindly see https://www.adexen.com/
At Adexen, Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields.Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller
Experience: 2 years
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: Accounting and Finance
- Responsible for the efforts and results of the financial department.
- Undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Manage the Company’s finance function and ensure that appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances.
- Provide support in budget formulation process by providing cost input and other pertinent data including any commitments and, on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide advice to Executive Management and other staff on relevant budgetary issues.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of finance and accounting policies, processes and procedures in line with best practices while ensuring adequate in-built controls.
- Ensure the Company’s accounting policies complies with relevant applicable Accounting standards and applicable local laws.
- Prepare the bank reconciliation monthly and submit reconciliations for final review to management.
- Liaise with local tax advisers to support the effective management of the Company’s tax affairs and the local tax liabilities.
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations.
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
Desired Skills and Experience
- A first Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related discipline
- MBA degree holder, highly preferred.
- Minimum of six (6) years financial accounting and reporting experience with at least two (2) years in a managerial position.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant (ICAN, ACCA, ACA or CPA).
- Previous experience in a reputable accounting or audit firm is highly desired.
- Financial Monitoring & Data Analysis.
- Financial Risk Management & Compliance.
- Management Accounting and Financial management.
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Budget Monitoring
- Cost management
- Compliance, Budgets, Cost Reporting, Cost Planning, Cost Management, Finance Business Partnering, Risk Assessment, Forecasting, Financial Modeling, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Risk Management, Financial Reporting
How To Apply: Interested Candidates should Click the apply below: