Apply now for the 2022 University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships in Sweden. The university of Skovde scholarship supports academic and research excellence in students enrolled to study in the university. Students at the university are exposed to work-class learning and research facilities which will aid in their educational advancement. Visit the Official Website for Further Details
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must choose the University of Skovde as first priority choice on University Admissions.
- Applicants must have completed the application to the programme meeting all deadlines for the master’s first admission round.
- Must fill out all the required fields in the online application form.
- The master’s programme of choice must be delivered on campus.
- The criteria for awarding a University of Skovde scholarship depends on good academic merits, the motivation text and video.
- Criteria can also be other qualifications that are judged to be in line with educational or research areas as well as geographic location which the University of Skovde gives priority to in accordance with its internationalisation strategy.
Application Deadline: 1 March 2022
University of Skovde Master’s Scholarships Application Process:
Interested applicants must:
- Apply for a master’s programme at the University of Skovde via the website universityadmissions.se
- Record a 2-minute video explaining why you want to take the master’s programme at the university. Video should be uploaded to a website or cloud storage to be accessed by the Scholarship committee
- Short motivation text outlining why you have chosen the master’s programme at the university.
- Fill out the University of Skovde scholarship application form and submit before the scholarship application deadline.